Looking for artificial jewellery mangalsutra variety? Weddings are vibrant and full of rituals and celebrations such as pujas and saat pheras (the seven steps). All of these customs come together to form the Hindu marriage tradition. Above all, a wedding ritual is not complete unless the groom ties a mangalsutra chain around the bride’s neck. Mangalsutra is a black beaded necklace with a pendant that is considered one of the most blessed accessories in Indian culture, symbolizing the marriage of bride and groom.
The mangalsutra design has changed and improved over time, with innovations in size, metal, and chain length. swarajshop has the latest and trendiest mangalsutra kundan artificial jewellery set types. That you can shop for your wedding day to complement and add a spark to your wedding suit.
Mangalsutra with pearl kundan set: Overview
A stone is placed with a gold film within the stones and is mounted in the traditional Indian gemstone jewelry known as Kundan, giving the mangalsutra a touch of fortune. Fashionistas must have it since Kundan never goes out of style. Kundan-studded artificial jewellery set Mangalsutra is all you need if you want to maintain a touch of tradition while creating it in a modern manner. To glam up your style, these accessories include the same black bead thread tied to a Kundan pendant. The pendant looks elegant and sophisticated while blending in perfectly with the Mangalsutra beads. The fact that this item can be worn with both western and ethnic clothing is its best feature.
Kundan and pearl mangalsutra would undoubtedly be your favorite if you enjoy Kundan and pearl jewelry. These mangalsutras are not like conventional mangalsutras, although having traditional components. They are heavier and more beautiful, and you will undoubtedly attract attention.
Exclusive Mangalsutra Designs Collection at Swarajshop.
- Long Chain Mangalsutra: These Mangalsutras typically feature a pendant with the desired design hanging from a 20–26-inch long black beaded chain. When worn with sarees, these long-chain Mangalsutras, which were popular in the past, look great.
- Short Chain Mangalsutra: The chain is 14 to 18 inches long. Modern women greatly love this shorter-style mangalsutra since it goes well with so many different outfits.
- Floral Design Mangalsutra: This modern mangalsutra pendant is a best friend to women because of its fashionable appeal. This modern, feminine pendant looks great when worn with Kurtis and saris. These trendy pendants have a flower, creeper, and leaf motifs with a pearl or zircon stone.
- Temple Design: Temple Mangalsutra The temples of India are the inspiration for mangalsutra pendants, which typically have figurines of Goddess Lakshmi or Lord Ganapathi in the center. To make the pendants more opulent, they are also embellished with numerous precious stones and Loreal pearls. These pendants are magnificent and have elaborate designs. For festive auspicious occasions and silk sarees, temple pendants are a perfect match. These mangalsutras are fashionable and Ever-Green.
- Dholna Mangalsutra: This mangalsutra pendant combines chandbali, or modern design, with the classic Dholna design. These Mangalsutra pendants are the best example of how beauty and tradition can coexist. When worn with any traditional clothing, a dholna pendant is the epitome of elegance.
How do you pick the ideal mangalsutra for you?
Married ladies typically wear mangalsutras on a daily basis so you can try artificial jewellery. To enjoy variety !!!
And in the modern world, when wives and husbands share a workspace, a lightweight Mangalsutra with a little pendant would be suitable. It is easy to carry and won’t affect your daily activities or job in a professional environment. The Mangalsutra trend is shorter lengths. It appears fashionable and chic. Additionally, it looks great with your business attire. You might even decide to tie it Shilpa Shetty-style mangalsutra around your wrist.
You may browse a collection of traditional and ethnic jewelry online on Swarajshop. If you’re one of the many women who like experimenting with different jewelry styles, such as mangalsutras kundan set for wedding. Enjoy a hassle-free shopping experience and purchase your preferred Mangalsutra online with Swarajshop’s special deals & discounts.
Buy your jewelry from a reputable Swarajshop jeweller if you want to enjoy the best artificial jewellery purchasing experience. When purchasing a mangalsutra or any other artificial jewellery, always look for quality. The mangalsutra stands for a unique bond that the pair will always share. With this knowledge in hand, browse with assurance and purchase a mangalsutra that complements your personality and way of life. You can also search for a kundan dulhan jewellery set.