What is the Kaal Sarp Dosh?
Kaal Sarp, literally translated, as time and snake. This is one of the very viscous curses and is considered dangerous. It causes a lot of family disputes, health issues, financial problems, losses, and property disputes. It acts like an obstacle between the person and his goals. This dosha forms when all seven planets sit between the shadow planets, Rahu ad Ketu. The Kaal Sarp dosha is said to prevail for 47-50 years and then the effects are nullified. There are various types of Kaal Sarp doshas and it’s important to understand which one you may be suffering from in order to find its remedies and cures.
Types of Kaal Sarp doshas
- Anant dosha
- Kulik dosha
- Vasuki dosha
- Shankhpal dosha
- Padam dosha
- Mahapadam dosha
- Takshak dosha
- Karkotak dosha
- Shankhnaad dosha
- Ghatak dosha
- Vishdhar dosha
- Shashnaag dosha
Effects of kaal Sarp Dosh
- A person affected by Kaal Sarp dosha falls ill often and needs medical help too.
- Kaal Sarp dosha causes the person to feel stressed and constantly afraid of something.
- The person suffering from this dosha fears death and darkness.
- The person tends to stay confused about almost everything and doesn’t have a balanced mind.
- They tend to suffer from diseases that are not curable.
- People suffering from Kaal Sarp dosha are not able to make quick decisions and therefore aren’t able to perform well academically as well as in work or business.
- They get betrayed easily and therefore do not trust a lot of people.
- They do not like to socialize and prefer to stay in their comfort zone.
- Faces problems in marriage and with kids.
- Isn’t able to stay consistent with habits and resolutions.
- It’s difficult for them to maintain healthy relationships.
- Lack of sleep is caused due to constant nightmares, especially about snakes.
- Low to no confidence and self-esteem.
- They cannot stay happy, no matter how much they try.
Also Read: Benefits of Getting a Job Abroad
Remedies of Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Try to prepare your meal yourself and eat it in the kitchen itself.
- Worship Hanuman ji and chant Hanuman Chalisa everyday.
- Burn Sandal powder on a copper [plate, but only after sunset.
- Put coconuts in the sea as a gift.
- The day of Naagpanchami is the perfect time to worship a silver cobra.
- You can pray for your ancestors to be guided in the right direction.
- You should keep a swastika at the entrance of your front door.
- Worshipping peepal trees on Saturdays can be beneficial.
- Feed birds and squirrels. Keep a bowl full of seeds and nuts on your terrace or balcony.
- Worship Ganesh Ji every Wednesday.
- Try to keep a peacock feather in your bedroom, it is said to clear out negativity.
- Donate things to poor people and other people in need. Try to donate red things.
There are many kinds of Kaal Sarp doshas, so the remedies of Kaal Sarpa dosha can vary for everyone, depending on which planets are causing it for them, the intensity of the Kundli dosha, the planets that cause this dosha, how it affects your life, your zodiac sign, and the planets that are favorable for your zodiac.