Amazon SAP-C01 考古题推薦 我們的團隊中含有技術、IT認證培訓、產品開發以及市場等多個領域的專家，他們對IT認證培訓都有著非常深刻的認識和豐富的實踐經驗，我們提供完善的售後服務，對所有購NewDumps學習資料的客戶提供跟蹤服務，在您購SAP-C01學習資料後的半年內(半年內參加且通過考試的客戶將不提供更新)，享受免費升級題庫學習資料的服務，所以，我們以平常心對待SAP-C01考試即可，Amazon SAP-C01 考古题推薦 首先就是確保仔細審題，避免靠記憶來答題，Amazon SAP-C01 考古题推薦 如果你發現我們提供的考試練習題和答案與實際考試練習題和答案有差別，不能使你通過考試，我們會立刻100%全額退款，一般人為了通過Amazon SAP-C01 認證考試都需要花費大量的時間和精力來復習備考。
NEW QUESTION 48
A company runs an application in Amazon VPC. The application requires that all traffic to there different third party networks be encrypted. The network traffic between the application and the third party networks is expected to be no more than 500 Mbps for each connection. To facilitate network connectivity, a solutions architect has created a transit gateway and attached the application VPC.
Which set of actions should the solutions architect perform to complete the solution while MINIMIZING costs?
- A. Use AWS Marketplace to deploy three different public facing Amazon EC2 instances running software VPN appliances. Establish VPN connections between each appliance and the third party networks. Update the transit gateway route table to send encrypted traffic to each third-party network using the appropriate VPN appliance.
- B. Create a transit gateway VPN attachment to each third-party network. Use separate preshared keys for each VPN attachment. Share those keys with the third-party networks. Update the transit gateway route table by creating a separate route to each third-party network using the appropriate transit gateway attachment.
- C. Create an AWS Direct Connect connection between each third-party network and a Direct Connect gateway. Associate the Direct connect gateway. Associate the Direct Connect gateway with the transit gateway Encrypt the Direct Connect connection with each third party network using a different encryption key.
- D. Use AWS Certificate Manager (ACM) to generate three public/private key pairs. Install the private keys on a public facing Application Load Balancer (ALB). Have each third party network connect to the ALB using HTTPS/TLS. Update the transit gateway route table to route traffic between the application and the third party networks through the ALB
NEW QUESTION 49
An organization is hosting a scalable web application using AWS. The organization has configured ELB and Auto Scaling to make the application scalable.
Which of the below mentioned statements is not required to be followed for ELB when the application is planning to host a web application on VPC?
- A. Configure the security group rules and network ACLs to allow traffic to be routed between the subnets in the VPC.
- B. The internet facing ELB should be only in a public subnet.
- C. The internet facing ELB should have a route table associated with the internet gateway.
- D. The ELB and all the instances should be in the same subnet.
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) allows the user to define a virtual networking environment in a private, isolated section of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud. The user has complete control over the virtual networking environment. Within this virtual private cloud, the user can launch AWS resources, such as an ELB, and EC2 instances. There are two ELBs available with VPC: internet facing and internal (private) ELB. For the internet facing ELB it is required that the ELB should be in a public subnet. After the user creates the public subnet, he should ensure to associate the route table of the public subnet with the internet gateway to enable the load balancer in the subnet to connect with the internet. The ELB and instances can be in a separate subnet. However, to allow communication between the instance and the ELB the user must configure the security group rules and network ACLs to allow traffic to be routed between the subnets in his VPC.
NEW QUESTION 50
You’ve been hired to enhance the overall security posture for a very large e-commerce site. They have a well architected multi-tier application running in a VPC that uses ELBs in front of both the web and the app tier with static assets served directly from S3. They are using a combination of RDS and DynamoDB for their dynamic data and then archiving nightly into S3 for further processing with EMR. They are concerned because they found questionable log entries and suspect someone is attempting to gain unauthorized access.
Which approach provides a cost effective scalable mitigation to this kind of attack?
- A. Add a WAF tier by creating a new ELB and an AutoScaling group of EC2 Instances running a host-based WAF. They would redirect Route 53 to resolve to the new WAF tier ELB. The WAF tier would their pass the traffic to the current web tier The web tier Security Groups would be updated to only allow traffic from the WAF tier Security Group
- B. Remove all but TLS 1.2 from the web tier ELB and enable Advanced Protocol Filtering. This will enable the ELB itself to perform WAF functionality.
- C. Add previously identified hostile source IPs as an explicit INBOUND DENY NACL to the web tier subnet.
- D. Recommend that they lease space at a DirectConnect partner location and establish a 1G DirectConnect connection to their VPC they would then establish Internet connectivity into their space, filter the traffic in hardware Web Application Firewall (WAF). And then pass the traffic through the DirectConnect connection into their application running in their VPC.
NEW QUESTION 51
A company runs a public-facing application that uses a Java-based web service via a RESTful API. It is hosted on Apache Tomcat on a single server in a data center that runs consistently at 30% CPU utilization. Use of the API is expected to increase by 10 times with a new product launch. The business wants to migrate the application to AWS with no disruption, and needs it to scale to meet demand.
The company has already decided to use Amazon Route 53 and CNAME records to redirect traffic. How can these requirements be met with the LEAST amount of effort?
- A. Lift and shift the Apache server to the cloud using AWS SMS. Then switch the application to direct web service traffic to the new instance.
- B. Modify the application to call the web service via Amazon API Gateway. Then create a new AWS Lambda Java function to run the Java web service code. After testing, change API Gateway to use the Lambda function.
- C. Create a Docker image and migrate the image to Amazon ECS. Then change the application code to direct web service queries to the ECS container.
- D. Use AWS Elastic Beanstalk to deploy the Java web service and enable Auto Scaling. Then switch the application to use the new web service.
NEW QUESTION 52
A company that runs applications on AWS recently subscribed to a new software-as-a-service (SaaS) data vendor. The vendor provides the data by way of a REST API that the vendor hosts in its AWS environment.
The vendor offers multiple options for connectivity to the API and is working with the company to find the best way to connect The company’s AWS account does not allow outbound internet access from its AWS environment. The vendor’s services run on AWS in the same AWS Region as me company’s applications A solutions architect must implement connectivity to the vendor’s API so that the API is highly available in the company’s VPC.
Which solution will meet these requirements?
- A. Connect to the vendor by way of a VPC endpoint service that uses AWS PrivateLink
- B. Connect to the vendor’s public API address for the data service
- C. Connect to a public bastion host that the vendor provides. Tunnel the API traffic.
- D. Connect to the vendor by way of a VPC peering connection between the vendor’s VPC and the company’s VPC
NEW QUESTION 53
SAP-C01考古题推薦, 免費下載SAP-C01考題, 最新SAP-C01試題, SAP-C01考題套裝, SAP-C01最新試題, SAP-C01熱門考題, SAP-C01软件版, SAP-C01學習資料, 最新SAP-C01考古題, SAP-C01考試心得, SAP-C01試題, SAP-C01題庫資訊