Amazon AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Valid Exam Prep If you fail the exam at the first attempt, then you can claim free extend to prepare your exam, As we all know, gaining the AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional certification not only provides you with the rewarding career development you are seeking, but also with incredible benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life, We will not only do our best to help you pass the AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional exam torrent for only one time, but also help you consolidate your IT expertise.
Introduction to Visual Studio development, published by Stackpole Updated AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Dumps Books, Our last article began by describing the design goals for building our ultimate high-end gaming machine on a budget.
From the start, even after some brief sketch explorations, I could see that there https://www.it-tests.com/AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional.html would be some easy parts and some challenging parts in this ambigram, Sync worked OK, but it sometimes had trouble understanding what I was saying.
If you fail the exam at the first attempt, then you can claim free extend to prepare your exam, As we all know, gaining the AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional certification not only provides you with the rewarding career development you are https://www.it-tests.com/AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional.html seeking, but also with incredible benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
We will not only do our best to help you pass the AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional exam torrent for only one time, but also help you consolidate your IT expertise, Well preparation is half done, so choosing good AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional training materials is the key of clear exam in your first try with less time and efforts.
Excellent AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Valid Exam Prep – Win Your Amazon Certificate with Top Score
AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional free download material is free to every visitor, so before you buy the exam dumps, you can download the free demo for a try, We also provide free update for one year after you purchase AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional exam dumps.
Among the three versions, the PDF version of AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional It-Tests training guide is specially provided for these candidates, because it supports download and printing.For those who are willing to learn on the phone, as long as you have a browser installed on your phone, you can use the App version of our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional It-Tests exam questions.
This braindump’s hit accuracy is high and it works best the other way around, High accuracy with Useful content, What are the salient features of It-Tests Amazon AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Exam Material?
Our latest AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional preparation materials can help you if you want to pass the AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional exam in the shortest possible time to master the most important test difficulties and improve learning efficiency.
AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Exam Valid Exam Prep- Unparalleled AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Updated Dumps Pass Success
1.When will I receive Amazon AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional real exam questions after purchasing?
NEW QUESTION 52
Regarding Identity and Access Management (IAM), Which type of special account belonging to your
application allows your code to access Google services programmatically?
- A. Simple Key
- B. Code account
- C. OAuth
- D. Service account
A service account is a special Google account that can be used by applications to access Google
services programmatically. This account belongs to your application or a virtual machine (VM), instead of
to an individual end user. Your application uses the service account to call the Google API of a service, so
that the users aren’t directly involved.
A service account can have zero or more pairs of service account keys, which are used to authenticate to
Google. A service account key is a public/private keypair generated by Google. Google retains the public
key, while the user is given the private key.
NEW QUESTION 53
A company runs a video processing platform. Files are uploaded by users who connect to a web server, which stores them on an Amazon EFS share. This web server is running on a single Amazon EC2 instance. A different group of instances, running in an Auto Scaling group, scans the EFS share directory structure for new files to process and generates new videos (thumbnails, different resolution, compression, etc.) according to the instructions file, which is uploaded along with the video files. A different application running on a group of instances managed by an Auto Scaling group processes the video files and then deletes them from the EFS share. The results are stored in an S3 bucket. Links to the processed video files are emailed to the customer.
The company has recently discovered that as they add more instances to the Auto Scaling Group, many files are processed twice, so image processing speed is not improved. The maximum size of these video files is 2GB.
What should the Solutions Architect do to improve reliability and reduce the redundant processing of video files?
- A. Rewrite the application to run from Amazon S3 and upload the video files to an S3 bucket. Each time a new file is uploaded, trigger an AWS Lambda function to put a message in an SQS queue containing the link and the instructions. Modify the video processing application to read from the SQS queue and the S3 bucket. Use the queue depth metric to adjust the size of the Auto Scaling group for video processing instances.
- B. Set up a cron job on the web server instance to synchronize the contents of the EFS share into Amazon S3. Trigger an AWS Lambda function every time a file is uploaded to process the video file and store the results in Amazon S3. Using Amazon CloudWatch Events trigger an Amazon SES job to send an email to the customer containing the link to the processed file.
- C. Modify the web application to upload the video files directly to Amazon S3. Use Amazon CloudWatch Events to trigger an AWS Lambda function every time a file is uploaded, and have this Lambda function put a message into an Amazon SQS queue. Modify the video processing application to read from SQS queue for new files and use the queue depth metric to scale instances in the video processing Auto Scaling group.
- D. Rewrite the web application to run directly from Amazon S3 and use Amazon API Gateway to upload the video files to an S3 bucket. Use an S3 trigger to run an AWS Lambda function each time a file is uploaded to process and store new video files in a different bucket. Using CloudWatch Events, trigger an SES job to send an email to the customer containing the link to the processed file.
NEW QUESTION 54
A group of research institutions and hospitals are in a partnership to study 2 PBs of genomic data. The institute that owns the data stores it in an Amazon S3 bucket and updates it regularly.
The institute would like to give all of the organizations in the partnership read access to the data.
All members of the partnership are extremely cost-conscious, and the institute that owns the account with the S3 bucket is concerned about covering the costs for requests and data transfers from Amazon S3.
Which solution allows for secure datasharing without causing the institute that owns the bucket to assume all the costs for S3 requests and data transfers?
- A. Ensure that all organizations in the partnership have AWS accounts. Configure buckets in each of the accounts with a bucket policy that allows the institute that owns the data the ability to write to the bucket. Periodically sync the data from the institute’s account to the other organizations. Have the organizations use their AWS credentials when accessing the data using their accounts.
- B. Ensure that all organizations in the partnership have AWS accounts. In the account with the S3 bucket, create a cross-account role for each account in the partnership that allows read access to the data.
Enable Requester Pays on the bucket. Have the organizations assume and use that read role when accessing the data.
- C. Ensure that all organizations in the partnership have AWS accounts. In the account with the S3 bucket, create a cross-account role for each account in the partnership that allows read access to the data.
Have the organizations assume and use that read role when accessing the data.
- D. Ensure that all organizations in the partnership have AWS accounts. Create a bucket policy on the bucket that owns the data. The policy should allow the accounts in the partnership read access to the bucket. Enable Requester Pays on the bucket. Have the organizations use their AWS credentials when accessing the data.
In general, bucket owners pay for all Amazon S3 storage and data transfer costs associated with their bucket. A bucket owner, however, can configure a bucket to be a Requester Pays bucket.
With Requester Pays buckets, the requester instead of the bucket owner pays the cost of the request and the data download from the bucket. The bucket owner always pays the cost of storing data. If you enable Requester Pays on a bucket, anonymous access to that bucket is not allowed.
A\D: When the requester assumes an AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) role prior to making their request, the account to which the role belongs is charged for the request.
C: This would incur additional cost of storing the data.
NEW QUESTION 55
An organization is planning to host a WordPress blog as well a joomla CMS on a single instance launched
with VPC. The organization wants to have separate domains for each application and assign them using
Route 53. The organization may have about ten instances each with two applications as mentioned above.
While launching the instance, the organization configured two separate network interfaces (primary + ENI)
and wanted to have two elastic IPs for that instance.
It was suggested to use a public IP from AWS instead of an elastic IP as the number of elastic IPs is
restricted. What action will you recommend to the organization?
- A. I do not agree as it is required to have only an elastic IP since an instance has more than one ENI and
AWS does not assign a public IP to an instance with multiple ENIs.
- B. I agree with the suggestion but will prefer that the organization should use separate subnets with each
ENI for different public IPs.
- C. I agree with the suggestion and it is recommended to use a public IP from AWS since the organization
is going to use DNS with Route 53.
- D. I do not agree as AWS VPC does not attach a public IP to an ENI; so the user has to use only an
elastic IP only.
A Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) is a virtual network dedicated to the user’s AWS account. It enables the
user to launch AWS resources into a virtual network that the user has defined. An Elastic Network
Interface (ENI) is a virtual network interface that the user can attach to an instance in a VPC.
The user can attach up to two ENIs with a single instance. However, AWS cannot assign a public IP when
there are two ENIs attached to a single instance. It is recommended to assign an elastic IP in this scenario.
If the organization wants more than 5 EIPs they can request AWS to increase the number.
NEW QUESTION 56
A company hosts an application on Amazon EC2 instances and needs to store files in Amazon S3. The files should never traverse the public internet and only the application EC2 instances are granted access to a specific Amazon S3 bucket. A solutions architect has created a VPC endpoint for Amazon S3 and connected the endpoint to the application VPC.
Which additional steps should the solutions architect take to meet these requirements?
- A. Assign an endpoint policy to the VPC endpoint that restricts access to S3 in the current Region. Attach a bucket policy to the S3 bucket that grants access to the VPC private subnets only. Add the gateway prefix list to a NACL to limit access to the application EC2 instances only.
- B. Attach a bucket policy to the S3 bucket that grants access to application EC2 instances only using the aws:Sourcelp condition. Update the VPC route table so only the application EC2 instances can access the VPC endpoint.
- C. Assign an endpoint policy to the endpoint that restricts access to a specific S3 bucket. Attach a bucket policy to the S3 bucket that grants access to the VPC endpoint. Add the gateway prefix list to a NACL of the instances to limit access to the application EC2 instances only.
- D. Assign an endpoint policy to the VPC endpoint that restricts access to a specific S3 bucket Attach a bucket policy to the S3 bucket that grants access to the VPC endpoint Assign an I AM role to the application EC2 instances and only allow access to this role in the S3 bucket’s policy
NEW QUESTION 57
Valid AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Exam Prep, Updated AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Dumps, AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Reliable Test Braindumps, Valid AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Exam Dumps, New AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Test Tips, Detailed AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Study Dumps, AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Valid Test Vce Free, Latest AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Exam Pdf, AWS-Solutions-Architect-Professional Exam Training