2023 Latest ITPassLeader AZ-140 PDF Dumps and AZ-140 Exam Engine Free Share: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1B_Rs7zEulEZjFbGx9U6221vyiZKWAlnp
Once you purchase our AZ-140 exam questions answers you can receive products in a minute, Because if you can get a certification, it will be help you a lot, for instance, it will help you get a more job and a better title in your company than before, and the AZ-140 certification will help you get a higher salary, The exam will be vanquished smoothly this time by the help of valid latest AZ-140 exam torrent.
Demonstrate key design and implementation considerations https://www.itpassleader.com/Microsoft/new-configuring-and-operating-microsoft-azure-virtual-desktop-passleader-dumps-12795.html and solutions that will arise when you develop your own concurrent object-oriented networked applications.
And we believe that all students who have purchased AZ-140 Latest Practice Materials our study materials will be able to successfully pass the professional qualification exam as long as they follow the content provided by AZ-140 study guide, study it on a daily basis, and conduct regular self-examination through mock exams.
Now have you created a git repository for this yet, That sort of isolation Latest AZ-140 Exam Practice can have disastrous effects because these same institutions depend on the outside world for revenues and reputation and votes.
Whether you use this book as a handy reference or read it from start to Reliable AZ-140 Source finish, it will be a revelation: an entirely new language for systematically planning, creating, and delivering more powerful presentations.
100% Pass Quiz 2023 Accurate Microsoft AZ-140 Reliable Source
Once you purchase our AZ-140 exam questions answers you can receive products in a minute, Because if you can get a certification, it will be help you a lot, for instance, it will help you get a more job and a better title in your company than before, and the AZ-140 certification will help you get a higher salary.
The exam will be vanquished smoothly this time by the help of valid latest AZ-140 exam torrent, Why not have a try on our AZ-140 exam questions, you will be pleasantly surprised our AZ-140 exam questions are the best praparation material.
The success needs perspiration and smart way, Reliable AZ-140 Source The world is rapidly moving forward due to the prosperous development of information, For instance, our AZ-140 practice torrent is the most suitable learning product for you to complete your targets.
AZ-140 study material is constantly begining revised and updated for relevance and accuracy, What you should treasure now is time, In a word, our company seriously promises that we do not cheat every customer.
Quiz The Best AZ-140 – Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop Reliable Source
We have occupied in this field for years, we https://www.itpassleader.com/Microsoft/new-configuring-and-operating-microsoft-azure-virtual-desktop-passleader-dumps-12795.html are in the leading position of providing exam materials, However, passing the Microsoft AZ-140 exam is the only way for all examinees to get the certification, which is a big challenge for nearly all people.
NEW QUESTION 40
Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.
After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.
You have a Windows Virtual Desktop host pool that contains five session hosts. The session hosts run Windows 10 Enterprise multi-session.
You need to prevent users from accessing the internet from Windows Virtual Desktop sessions. The session hosts must be allowed to access all the required Microsoft services.
Solution: You modify the IP configuration of each session host.
Does that meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. No
Topic 1, Litware, Inc
This is a case study. Case studies are not timed separately. You can use as much exam time as you would like to complete each case. However, there may be additional case studies and sections on this exam. You must manage your time to ensure that you are able to complete all questions included on this exam in the time provided.
To answer the questions included in a case study, you will need to reference information that is provided in the case study. Case studies might contain exhibits and other resources that provide more information about the scenario that is described in the case study. Each question is independent of the other questions in this case study.
At the end of this case study, a review screen will appear. This screen allows you to review your answers and to make changes before you move to the next section of the exam. After you begin a new section, you cannot return to this section.
To start the case study
To display the first question in this case study, click the button. Use the buttons in the left pane to explore the content of the case study before you answer the questions. Clicking these buttons displays information such as business requirements, existing environment, and problem statements. If the case study has an All Information tab, note that the information displayed is identical to the information displayed on the subsequent tabs. When you are ready to answer a question, click the button to return to the question.
Litware, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company that has a main office in Boston, United States, and a remote office in Chennai, India.
Existing Environment. Identity Environment
The network contains an on-premises Active Directory domain named litware.com that syncs to an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant named litware.com.
The Azure AD tenant contains the users shown in the following table.
All users are registered for Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
Existing Environment. Cloud Services
Litware has a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription associated to the Azure AD tenant. All users are assigned Microsoft 365 Enterprise E5 licenses.
Litware has an Azure subscription associated to the Azure AD tenant. The subscription contains the resources shown in the following table.
Litware uses custom virtual machine images and custom scripts to automatically provision Azure virtual machines and join the virtual machines to the on-premises Active Directory domain.
Network and DNS
The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. Each office connects directly to the internet.
All DNS queries for internet hosts are resolved by using DNS servers in the Boston office, which point to root servers on the internet. The Chennai office has caching-only DNS servers that forward queries to the DNS servers in the Boston office.
Requirements. Planned Changes
Litware plans to implement the following changes:
* Deploy Windows Virtual Desktop environments to the East US Azure region for the users in the Boston office and to the South India Azure region for the users in the Chennai office.
* Implement FSLogix profile containers.
* Optimize the custom virtual machine images for the Windows Virtual Desktop session hosts.
* Use PowerShell to automate the addition of virtual machines to the Windows Virtual Desktop host pools.
Requirements. Performance Requirements
Litware identifies the following performance requirements:
* Minimize network latency of the Windows Virtual Desktop connections from the Boston and Chennai offices.
* Minimize latency of the Windows Virtual Desktop host authentication in each Azure region.
* Minimize how long it takes to sign in to the Windows Virtual Desktop session hosts.
Requirements. Authentication Requirements
Litware identifies the following authentication requirements:
* Enforce Azure MFA when accessing Windows Virtual Desktop apps.
* Force users to reauthenticate if their Windows Virtual Desktop session lasts more than eight hours.
Requirements. Security Requirements
Litware identifies the following security requirements:
* Explicitly allow traffic between the Windows Virtual Desktop session hosts and Microsoft 365.
* Explicitly allow traffic between the Windows Virtual Desktop session hosts and the Windows Virtual Desktop infrastructure.
* Use built-in groups for delegation.
* Delegate the management of app groups to CloudAdmin1, including the ability to publish app groups to users and user groups.
* Grant Admin1 permissions to manage workspaces, including listing which apps are assigned to the app groups.
* Minimize administrative effort to manage network security.
* Use the principle of least privilege.
Requirements. Deployment Requirements
Litware identifies the following deployment requirements:
* Use PowerShell to generate the token used to add the virtual machines as session hosts to a Windows Virtual Desktop host pool.
* Minimize how long it takes to provision the Windows Virtual Desktop session hosts based on the custom virtual machine images.
* Whenever possible, preinstall agents and apps in the custom virtual machine images.
NEW QUESTION 41
You have a Windows Virtual Desktop host pool.
You need to install Microsoft Antimalware for Azure on the session hosts.
What should you do?
- A. Add an extension to each session host.
- B. From a Group Policy Object (GPO), enable Windows 10 security features.
- C. Configure the RDP Properties of the host pool.
- D. Sign in to each session host and install a Windows feature.
NEW QUESTION 42
You plan to deploy Windows Virtual Desktop to meet the department requirements shown in the following table.
You plan to use Windows Virtual Desktop host pools with load balancing and autoscaling.
You need to recommend a host pool design that meets the requirements. The solution must minimize costs.
What is the minimum number of host pools you should recommend?
- A. 0
- B. 1
- C. 2
- D. 3
3 Host Pools – The RemoteApp can be joinned inside the IT Multi-Session desktop or the Engineering. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-desktop/manage-app-groups The default app group created for a new Azure Virtual Desktop host pool also publishes the full desktop. In addition, you can create one or more RemoteApp application groups for the host pool.
NEW QUESTION 43
You have a Windows Virtual Desktop deployment that contains the following:
* A host pool named Pool1
* Two session hosts named Host1 and Host2
* An application group named RemoteAppGroup1 that contains a RemoteApp named App1 You need to prevent users from copying and pasting between App1 and their local device.
What should you do?
- A. Create an AppLocker policy.
- B. Modify the RDP Properties of Pool1.
- C. Modify the locks of RemoteAppGroup1.
- D. Modify the locks of RemoteAppGroup1.
NEW QUESTION 44
You network contains an on-premises Active Directory domain that syncs to an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant. The domain contains the users shown in the following table.
You have a Windows Virtual Desktop deployment that contains the application groups shown in the following table.
You have the workspaces shown in the following table.
For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 45
P.S. Free & New AZ-140 dumps are available on Google Drive shared by ITPassLeader: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1B_Rs7zEulEZjFbGx9U6221vyiZKWAlnp
Reliable AZ-140 Source, Latest AZ-140 Exam Practice, AZ-140 Latest Practice Materials, Exam AZ-140 Papers, Real AZ-140 Exam Answers, Exam AZ-140 Objectives, AZ-140 Verified Answers, AZ-140 Exam PDF, New AZ-140 Study Notes, Valid AZ-140 Practice Questions, AZ-140 Latest Real Test