With the development of society and the perfection of relative laws and regulations, the 1z0-997-22 certificate in our career field becomes a necessity for our country, Oracle 1z0-997-22 Test Torrent The case studies (5-6 questions per case study) are enclosed so once you answer you cannot go back, Therefore, with TorrentValid 1z0-997-22 Valid Test Vce Free, you can relax and go ahead on your way to successful future.
Key quote from a Deloitte study on this topic: 1z0-997-22 New Braindumps Book a new economic landscape is beginning to emerge in which a relatively few large, concentrated players will provide infrastructure, https://www.torrentvalid.com/oracle-cloud-infrastructure-2022-architect-professional-dumps-torrent-14669.html platforms, and services that support many fragmented, niche players.
It’s Your Life, More recently, Intel has 1z0-997-22 Test Torrent tried to appropriate the term netbook to describe a new category of device, Thispaper is an exception and well worth reading 1z0-997-22 Test Torrent for anyone interested coworking or the the broader shared workspace industry.
Our company is a professional certificate exam 1z0-997-22 Test Torrent materials provider, and we have rich experiences in this field, With the development of society and the perfection of relative laws and regulations, the 1z0-997-22 certificate in our career field becomes a necessity for our country.
Pass Guaranteed 2022 1z0-997-22: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Professional –The Best Test Torrent
The case studies (5-6 questions per case study) are enclosed so 1z0-997-22 Dumps Questions once you answer you cannot go back, Therefore, with TorrentValid, you can relax and go ahead on your way to successful future.
Everyone prefers to take a short cut to success, but the real short cut is one’s efficient accumulation in every day, Are you worried about how to pass the 1z0-997-22 exam test and get the certification?
Our 1z0-997-22 practice engine boosts both the high passing rate which is about 98%-100% and the high hit rate to have few difficulties to pass the test, And we are Exam 1z0-997-22 Cost proud to boast a 24/7 efficient Customer Support system via Email & Live Chat.
Oracle 1z0-997-22 dumps pdf—PDF version is available for company customers to do certification training and teaching by PDF or PPT, it is also available for personal 1z0-997-22 Test Torrent customers who like studying on paper or just want to get the questions and answers.
1z0-997-22 Exam Dumps perfect preparation source for ensured success, Our 1z0-997-22 practice materials cover all the following topics for your reference, After you pay for the 1z0-997-22 exam dumps, we will send you the downloading linking and password within ten 1z0-997-22 Test Torrent minutes, and if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we are very glad to help you solve the problems.
Valid 1z0-997-22 Test Torrent | 1z0-997-22 100% Free Valid Test Vce Free
We can hardly leave the Internet 1z0-997-22 Valid Test Vce Free now, we usually use computer or iPad to work and learn.
NEW QUESTION 53
Your organization is planning on using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) File Storage Service (FSS). You will be deploying multiple compute instance in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and mounting the file system to these compute instances. The file system will hold payment data processed by a Database instance and utilized by compute instances to create a overall inventory report. You need to restrict access to this data for specific compute instances and must be allowed/blocked per compute instance’s CIDR block.
Which option can you use to secure access?
- A. Use ‘Export option’ feature of FSS to restrict access to the mounted file systems.
- B. Create and configure OCI Web Application Firewall service with built in DNS based intelligent routing.
- C. Use stateless Security List rule to restrict access from known IP addresses only.
- D. Create a new VCN security list, choose SOURCE TYPE as Service and SOURCE SERVICE as FSS. Add stateless ingress and egress rules for specific P address and CIDR blocks.
NFS export options enable you to create more granular access control than is possible using just security list rules to limit VCN access. You can use NFS export options to specify access levels for IP addresses or CIDR blocks connecting to file systems through exports in a mount target. Access can be restricted so that each client’s file system is inaccessible and invisible to the other, providing better security controls in multi-tenant environments.
Using NFS export option access controls, you can limit clients’ ability to connect to the file system and view or write data. For example, if you want to allow clients to consume but not update resources in your file system, you can set access to Read Only. You can also reduce client root access to your file systems and map specified User IDs (UIDs) and Group IDs (GIDs) to an anonymous UID/GID of your choice. For more information about how NFS export options work with other security layers
NEW QUESTION 54
A customer has a Virtual Machine instance running in their Oracle Cloud Infrastructure tenancy. They realized that they wrongly picked a smaller shape for their compute instance. They are reaching out to you to help them fix the issue.
Which of the below options is best recommended to suggest to the customer?
- A. Change the shape of instance without reboot, but stop all the applications running on instance beforehand to prevent data corruption.
- B. OCI doesn’t allow such an operation.
- C. Delete the running instance and spin up a new instance with the desired shape.
- D. Change the shape of the virtual machine instance using the Change Shape feature available in the console.
NEW QUESTION 55
All three Data Guard Configuration are fully supported on Oracle Cloud infrastructure (OCI). You want to deploy a maximum availability architecture (MAA) for database workload.
Which option should you consider while designing your Data Guard configuration to ensure best RTO and PRO without causing any data loss?
- A. Configure ”Maximum Scalability” mode which provides the highest level of scalability without compromising the availability of the primary database.
- B. Configure “Maximum Protection” mode which provides zero data loss If the primary database fails.
- C. Configure ”Maximum Availability” mode in SYNC mode between two availability domains (same region), and use the Maximum Availability mode in SYNC mode between two regions.
- D. Configure “Maximum Performance” mode In SYNC mode between two availability domains (same region) which provides, the highest level of data protection that is possible without affecting the performance of the primary database.
https://docs.cloud.oracle.com/en-us/iaas/Content/Resources/Assets/whitepapers/best-practices-for-dr-on-oci.pdf All three Data Guard configurations are fully supported on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. However, because of a high risk of production outage, we don’t recommend using the maximum protection mode for your Data Guard configuration.
We recommend using the maximum availability mode in SYNC mode between two availability domains (same region), and using the maximum availability mode in ASYNC mode between two regions. This architecture provides you the best RTO and RPO without causing any data loss. We recommend building this architecture in daisy-chain mode: the primary database ships redo logs to the first standby database in another availability domain in SYNC mode, and then the first standby database ships the redo logs to another region in ASYNC mode. This method ensures that your primary database is not doing the double work of shipping redo logs, which can cause performance impact on a production workload.
This configuration offers the following benefits:
No data loss within a region.
No overhead on the production database to maintain standbys in another region.
Option to configure lagging on the DR site if needed for business reasons.
Option to configure multiple standbys in different regions without any additional overhead on the production database. A typical use case is a CDN application Bottom of Form
NEW QUESTION 56
To serve web traffic for a popular product, your cloud engineer has provisioned four BM.Standard2.52 instances, event spread across two availability domains in the us-asburn-1 region: LoadBalancer is used to deliver the traffic across instances.
After several months, the product grows even more popular and you need additional compute capacity. As a result, an engineer provisioned two additional VM.Standard2.8 instances.
You register the two VM. Standard2. 8 Instances with your load Balancer Backend sot and quickly find that the VM Standard2.8 Instances running at 100% of CPU utilization but the BM.Standard2 .52 instances have significant CPU capacity that’s unused.
Which option is the most cost effective and uses instances capacity most effectively?
- A. Configure Autoscaling instance pool with LoadBalancer to add up to 3 more BM.Standard2.52 Instances when triggered. Shut off VM.Standard2.8 instances.
- B. Configure LoadBalancer with two VM Standard2.8 instances and use Autoscalling Instant pool to add up to two additional VM instances. Shut off BM.Standard2.52 instances.
- C. Route traffic to BM.Standard2.52 and VM Standard2.8 instances directly using DNS and Health Checks. Shut off the load Balances.
- D. Configure your Load Balance, with weighted round robin policy to distribute traffic to the compute instances, with more weight assigned to bare metal instances.
Customer have 4 BM.Standard2.52 and After several months he need additional compute capacity customer find The VM Standard2.8 Instances running at 100% of CPU utilization but the BM.Standard2 .52 instances have significant CPU capacity that unused.
so the customer need to check the Load balance policy to make sure the 4 BM and VM is utilize correctly
NEW QUESTION 57
You developed a microservices based application that runs on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE). Your security team wants to use SSL termination for this application. What should you do to create a secure SSL termination for this application using fewest steps?
- A. Create a self-signed certificate and it’s corresponding key. Create a Kubernetes secret using the certificate and the key. Then add these an notations to the Kubernetes service:
- B. Create a self-signed certificate and it’s corresponding key. Create a Kubernetes secret using then add these annotationsto the Kubernetes service.
- C. Add these annotationsto the Kubernetes service:
- D. Generate a self-signed certificate using Let’s Encrypt. Use that certificate on OCI Load Balancer. Create the Kubernetes service usingthis load balancer.
NEW QUESTION 58
1z0-997-22 Test Torrent, 1z0-997-22 Valid Test Vce Free, 1z0-997-22 Dumps Questions, 1z0-997-22 New Braindumps Book, Exam 1z0-997-22 Cost, 1z0-997-22 Sample Test Online, 1z0-997-22 Latest Braindumps, Practical 1z0-997-22 Information, 1z0-997-22 Reliable Dumps Files, Valid Test 1z0-997-22 Fee