BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PracticeMaterial 1z0-062 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GMdRVyiy6Lzp_KBX4O6U3e191FzG0HqE
Oracle 1z0-062 Latest Exam Papers The innovation and reformation affect the way we live and think all the time, Oracle 1z0-062 Latest Exam Papers No more indecision and hesitation, Oracle 1z0-062 Latest Exam Papers Because, we have the merits of intelligent application and high-effectiveness to help our clients study more leisurely, If you require any further information about either our 1z0-062 preparation exam or our corporation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Alice creates the digital signature by encrypting a summary of the message with https://www.practicematerial.com/oracle-database-12c-installation-and-administration-practice-exam-7141.html her own private key, Customer Payments and Bank Deposits, In other words, we want to have movements nested in positions and positions nested in accounts.
The smallish pool of international respondents who contributed to last year’s 1z0-062 Valid Exam Camp Pdf findings failed to materialize this time around, This chapter discusses how the team refines user stories by grooming the product backlog.
The innovation and reformation affect the way we live and think all the time, https://www.practicematerial.com/oracle-database-12c-installation-and-administration-practice-exam-7141.html No more indecision and hesitation, Because, we have the merits of intelligent application and high-effectiveness to help our clients study more leisurely.
If you require any further information about either our 1z0-062 preparation exam or our corporation, please do not hesitate to let us know, We use McAfee security to secure your personal data and transactional information.
High-quality 1z0-062 Latest Exam Papers & Useful 1z0-062 Valid Exam Camp Pdf Ensure You a High Passing Rate
Our users are all over the world, and our privacy protection system on the 1z0-062 study guide is also the world leader, When you are struggling with those troublesome reference books;
If you are going to prepare for the 1z0-062 exam in order to get the related certification and improve yourself, you are bound to be very luck, If you decide to buy our 1z0-062 study materials, we can guarantee that you will have the opportunity to use the updating system for free.
Besides, the exam materials we sold are to provide the answers, It is very normal to be afraid of the exam , especially such difficult exam like 1z0-062 exam.
The reasons are chiefly as follows.
NEW QUESTION 20
You performed an incremental level 0 backup of a database:
RMAN > BACKUP INCREMENTAL LEVEL 0 DATABASE;
To enable block change tracking after the incremental level 0 backup, you issued this command:
SQL > ALTER DATABASE ENABLE BLOCK CHANGE TRACKING USING FILE
To perform an incremental level 1 cumulative backup, you issued this command:
RMAN> BACKUP INCREMENTAL LEVEL 1 CUMULATIVE DATABASE;
Which three statements are true?
- A. Backup change trackingwill sometimes reduce I/O performed during cumulative incremental backups.
- B. More than one database block may be read by an incremental backup for a change made to a single block.
- C. The change tracking file must always be backed up when you perform a full database backup.
- D. Block change tracking will always reduce I/O performed during cumulative incrementalbackups.
- E. The incremental level 1 backup that immediately follows the enabling of block change tracking will not read the change tracking file to discover changed blocks.
Oracle Block Change Tracking
Once enabled; this new 10g feature records the modified since last backup and stores the log of it in a block change tracking file using the CTW (Change Tracking Writer) process.
During backups RMAN uses the log file to identify the specific blocks that must be backed up. This improves RMAN’s performance as it does not have to scan whole datafiles to detect changed blocks. Logging of changed blocks is performed by the CTRW process which is also responsible for writing data to the block change tracking file.
* An incremental level 0 backup backs up all blocks that have ever been in use in this database.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two statements are true about Oracle Data Pump export and import operations? (Choose two.)
- A. You cannot specify how partitioned tables should be handled during an import operation.
- B. Existing dump files can be overwritten during an export operation.
- C. Tables cannot be renamed during an import operation.
- D. Only data can be compressed during an export operation.
- E. Metadata that is exported and imported can be filtered based on objects and object types.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two statements are true about the Oracle Direct Network File system (DNFS)? (Choose two.)
- A. Direct NFS can load-balance I/O traffic across multiple network adapters.
- B. It utilizes the OS file system cache.
- C. Oracle Disk Manager can manage NFS on its own, without using the operating kernel NFS driver.
- D. A traditional NFS mount is not required when using Direct NFS.
- E. Direct NFS is available only in UNIX platforms.
E: Performance is improved by load balancing across multiple network interfaces (if available).
* To enable Direct NFS Client, you must replace the standard Oracle Disk Manager (ODM) library with one that supports Direct NFS Client.
Not A: Direct NFS Client is capable of performing concurrent direct I/O, which bypasses any operating system level caches and eliminates any operating system write-ordering locks
* To use Direct NFS Client, the NFS file systems must first be mounted and available over regular NFS mounts.
* Oracle Direct NFS (dNFS) is an optimized NFS (Network File System) client that provides faster and more scalable access to NFS storage located on NAS storage devices (accessible over TCP/IP).
Not D: Direct NFS is provided as part of the database kernel, and is thus available on all supported database platforms – even those that don’t support NFS natively, like Windows.
* Oracle Direct NFS (dNFS) is an optimized NFS (Network File System) client that provides faster and more scalable access to NFS storage located on NAS storage devices (accessible over TCP/IP). Direct NFS is built directly into the database kernel – just like ASM which is mainly used when using DAS or SAN storage.
* Oracle Direct NFS (dNFS) is an internal I/O layer that provides faster access to large NFS files than traditional NFS clients.
NEW QUESTION 23
Examine the parameter settings in your local ORCLdatabase:
Examine the parameter settings for the remote SALESdatabase:
As the SYSuser, you issue the following command on ORCL:
CREATE PUBLIC DATABASE LINK sales.us.example.com USING ‘sales1’;
The sales1tnsnames entry points to the sales database instance.
Which two are requirements to ensure that you can successfully connect by using this database link?
- A. Only the user creating the database link must have an account and the required privileges in the remote database.
- B. Local database users who use this database link should have accounts and the required privileges in the remote database.
- C. The GLOBAL_NAMESinitialization parameter should be set to FALSEin the ORCLdatabase.
- D. The SALES1net service name should be known to both the local and remote databases.
- E. The REMOTE_OS_AUTHENTinitialization parameter should be set to FALSE in the remote database.
NEW QUESTION 24
Your database supports an online transaction processing (OLTP) application. The application is undergoing some major schema changes, such as addition of new indexes and materialized views. You want to check the impact of these changes on workload performance.
What should you use to achieve this?
- A. SQL Access Advisor
- B. SQL Performance Analyzer
- C. SQL Tuning Advisor
- D. Automatic Workload Repository compare reports
- E. Database replay
You can use the SQL Performance Analyzer to analyze the SQL performance impact of any type of system change. Examples of common system changes include:
* Database upgrades
* Configuration changes to the operating system, hardware, or database
* Database initialization parameter changes
* Schema changes, such as adding new indexes or materialized views
* Gathering optimizer statistics
* SQL tuning actions, such as creating SQL profiles
NEW QUESTION 25
BONUS!!! Download part of PracticeMaterial 1z0-062 dumps for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GMdRVyiy6Lzp_KBX4O6U3e191FzG0HqE
Latest 1z0-062 Exam Papers, 1z0-062 Valid Exam Camp Pdf, New 1z0-062 Test Objectives, 1z0-062 Reliable Test Guide, 1z0-062 Test Collection Pdf, Pass4sure 1z0-062 Dumps Pdf, Test 1z0-062 Quiz, 1z0-062 Clear Exam, 1z0-062 Valid Exam Pdf, Latest 1z0-062 Real Test, 1z0-062 Real Dumps